Tuesday, 13 October 2009

Update!

Im here to update~
hmm..
yesterday discovered my thighs, the side of my tummy is starting to appear stretchmarks!
i didn't noe it only until yesterday!
LOL..
i tot only the front part of my tummy and my arms got stretchmarks lor!
but nvm,
coz i noe baby elton is growing :D

Im so looking forward to the 27th..
checkup on tat day..
Z says if got money left,
hes gonna get me a phone..
coz now i dun have phone to use -.-
gonna pay my bills soon too!
i wanna buy more things for baby elton!
i think its a very happy thing to shop for ur lil one :)

Just now went Yishun Library to return book,
i borrowed a pregnancy book =)
might be reading it at nite..
after borrowing,
went food court to buy mixed veg rice..
darn expensive!
4 dollars!
i rather buy at Khatib here lor :(
after tat went to buy Bubble Tea home~

No comments: