Wednesday, 21 April 2010

Update~



Wide smile~



Blur photo -.-






Pardon my ugly face


Are u lookin at me? o.O




Sweet dreams~


Realise i didn't blog for a few days already..
so now i'm updating!
my lil Elton is getting more and more cheeky nowadays..
keep sucking his hands when we told him not to -.-
he will keep purposely put his hand into his mouth..
buay tahan him!
now he is lying beside me talking to himself..
haha..
anyway tis sunday i will be moving hse..
my mum bought a flat at Yishun there..
lol..
coz now we are staying at Khatib there..
so its still the same area luh..
i realise my lil boy noes how to shout le..
and his voice is damn loud ok..
he love to play wif his "ah gong"..
every nite wan my father to carry him and play..
guess i will just update till here~

No comments: