Sunday, 4 July 2010

Capella S705






Me and my BabyBoy!


全家福!




Back home!




Today went AMK Hub to mit hubby's fren..
he bought a Capella Pram for Elton..
both of us like it very much :)
muz have cost him quite alot..
hee..
after we gotten the pram,
went walk walk for awhile before heading back Yishun..
decided to go Xin Wang HongKong Cafe again..
haha..
had Siew Mai, Pork Ribs again..
damn yummy can..
after eating,
headed home and my both my aunt were here..
2nd aunt gave me a $50 Ntuc Voucher..
telling me to go and buy milk powder for Elton..
she's quite nice to me..
frm the period of my pregnancy,
when she came to my hse,
she will definitely pass me some money before she leave..
she will tell me to go and buy some food for myself..
and tis time she gave me voucher because she dunno wad to give..
thanks aunt!

No comments: