Sunday, 12 June 2011

Hubby's Birthday




The birthday cake I bought for hubby!



Birthday boy, the love of my life (L)



Happy family of three <3



Our lil bundle of joy!




Hubby and wifey :)


Happy bday to my dearest hubby! Today mornin, i went to the neighborhood bakery to get a cake for hubby.. After tat came back home and later went khatib to get steamboat ingredients with hubby and Elton.. Had our brunch first den headed to Sheng Shiong.. Bought quite alot of things from there.. And we went to ntuc to get the belly sukiyaki.. Mad yummy can! Bought 8 packets from there.. Just now had the celebration for hubbylove.. Elton was not cooperating! Kept moving about when we are about to take pic.. Anyway was surprised to see my lil boy standing up from the floor on his own! Previously he can only stand up by his own on the mattress.. So proud of my precious! Dearest hubby, I hope u enjoyed urself today! Though I didn't buy any present for u.. Hope u understand! Love u and our lil precious forever! <3<3


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: