Tuesday, 7 October 2014

Pictures Update.

My cheerful babygirl after waking up on her own =)

So smiley~

Head is very stable already :D

Yes, can i help you?

My big korkor

=DDD


看我扮鬼脸

Nomming my fingers

Touching daddy's face

Happy Elton and curious Arielle

Love the both of them!

Handsome korkor

Covering my head with the bean pillow

Should i eat my hands or should i not?


Taken yesterday 06102014 Monday (So happy when standing!)
 


First time trying. Still prefer blackball though.




2 more days to Baby Arielle's 5th month! Bth this lil girl really. Everyday when i wake up, she will be either on her tummy but still sleeping or when she's awake also keep flipping. Can't wait for this "flipping" period to be over! Have to keep putting her back lying down on her back. Coz sometimes she sleeps with her nose covering. I swear my heart almost dropped when i woke up to see that! Tried to put pillow beside her but she can still manage to flip. Clever girl isn't it? Love both of my bubz a lot! Hope that they will grow up to be healthy and safely :)

No comments: