Sunday, 2 November 2014

Recent.

I love sitting up!

Happygirl14


Sitting like a boss

Me and my friend


Selfie again >.<

I can sit on my own :)

Surprised that i have won!

Blackball and movie with Indri =)
 
Chocolates and sweet from indri!

Bought Pampers for Arielle to try out

Java lock


Rarely shown my teeth coz it's ugly :X
 

Kissing Sophie(the giraffe)

Biting! Yum yum~




Yesterday i went bishan to meet indri. Coz i've won a 2 pax complimentary meal at 49seats and a pair of movie passes. Just recently i was whatspp-ing indri about going to 49seats to try their food next time. And just nice they are having a contest so i took part in it. Never ever thought that i will win it! So when 49seats commented on my IG that i have won, i was really shocked and happy! This time round indri drove and we reached 49seats early. But we spend 1 hour+ finding a parking lot. So in the end, we decided to forgo the complimentary treat as we are rushing for the movie at 9.40pm.

Sigh really wasted. Went over to 49seats to collect the movie tickets. And the staff actually told me that she will be seeing me soon right. I didn't quite understand what she was talking actually. She say i can contact their reservation hotline to rearrange. Hmm so i sms back the person from 49seats. And she say it can be rearrange. But when i ask how, she didn't reply back. So is can or cannot? Hmm hopefully it's can! No matter what we will definitely be going back 49seats to dine! And next time we shall take public transport lol.

After collecting the tickets, we headed to Plaza Singapura for the movie "Ouija". This time round we managed to find a parking lot yay!! Saw llao llao when we were waiting to go into carpark. Both of us haven't try yet. But we settled at Blackball in the end. I've only tried once but indri haven't. Love it! Then we went to get some finger food and go to the cinema. Bought food again at the cinema lol. When we head into the hall, we are the only ones in there. So we were like saying don't tell me we are the only ones watching >.< Thankfully after we sat down, people start to come in phew~

So ya the movie is really scary though we didn't watch much. Haha we were busy covering our eyes. Ya we are both scared of horror movie lol. But don't know why we still want to watch. After movie ends, indri drove me back home. Enjoyed myself a lot coz this is the first time we went out alone ever since i gave birth :)

No comments: