Saturday, 14 November 2009

Elton is 28weeks today!!

2 days din use com le..
anyway today Baby Elton is 28weeks le!!!
happy lah!
haha..
which means i'm in 3rd trimester already?
woo..

Just saw gugu's blog,
saw tat she is pregnant already!!!!
happy for her!!
haha..
finally after waiting for so long..

Frm plurk,
saw tat xuemin will be giving birth today!
hope dion will be out smoothly and safely!

Yesterday Z took 1 day off..
actually we wanted to watch 2012..
but all the timing was full -.-
so we went back to Northpoint..
brought 1 vcd..
Haeundae..
the infront part was very naggy..
only the ending part nice -.-
and yesterday we went to rent Tranformers2 to watch..
i wan unlucky yesterday!
lost my ez-link!
inside still got 10 dollars plus lor..
Z brought me a bag yesterday when we were out..
finally got new bag..
lol..
today tot Z dun have to go work..
but he still went at 11am plus..
hope he will be back early!
1 more day to my appointment..
hope i will pass!!!!
Z promise to bring me go watch 2012 after my checkup!
hee..













P.S I won't be blogging/plurking very often le..
so if u all wanna contact me,
can sms me at 82698173 ( only at nite)
coz daytime my hubby will be using >.<

No comments: