Friday, 23 September 2011

Update!

Mum got admitted on the 21st of september due to her vomitting and feeling giddy for the whole day..
And now we are back home with mum already..
i had 4 days off because tis week is my weekend off and today was my R/O for hari raya..
so fast 2 days has passed another 2 more days and i have to return to work :(
anyway yesterday we have finally received the letter for the appeal of the LTVP!
finally ICA granted hubby 1 year of the LTVP!
The last time we were only granted 6 months..
Tml gonna go polyclinic to do health checkup..
and i have collected my passport yesterday!
hopefully can use my passport soon :/
I wanna go overseas with hubby and Elton!
Gonna bring Elton to do his passport soon!
Today my iPhone kisiao :(:(
just now couldn't on back after i switch it off..
i can only on back after it's battery is finished..
really fml!
laptop already dead and my iPhone seems like CMI already :'(

No comments: