Wednesday, 28 September 2011

Xin Wang.

Went Northpoint's Xin Wang with mum, hubby and Elton for our dinner today.. Met sis at Northpoint after her work.. Ordered chicken chop w spaghetti! And my favorite yuan yang! Yum yum~ Pictures below~



Heading out~



Elton will never look into the camera whenever I wanna take photo :/



Lovelove<3



Evidence -.-



Sis and Elton



Have to "trick" him in order to let him look into the camera



Elton's expression is so cute!



LOL



Snatching ah yi's drink



Yay I've won! :D



Stoning?



Look at what he's trying to do



Succeeded!


Alright enough of blogging, tml still gotta wake up early to bring Elton to kkh for his appointment. Pls help me click on the ads if there's any! Thanks alot!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: