Thursday, 18 October 2012

妈妈的七七四十九天

Went to Tai Pei Yuan Temple to pay respect to mum cause it's her 49th day after she left the world. Time passes so fast right? Last time i always hated u for nagging at us but now i really wished that u will nag at us! I was an unfilial daughter in the past. Ever since ur eyes could not see clearly like before, u always ended up calling the wrong person/number. And when i saw that it was ur number calling, i would think that u must have called the wrong person, so i will either hang up the call or just let it continue to ring. I know i shouldn't do that to u :( I'm sorry mum! Now ur number won't ever appear on my phone list anymore. I really hope that u are doing well on the other side! I miss u mum!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jessie, stay strong whenever you need someone to talk to, always remember that you have friends around you to help you through in any kind of situation. You must be strong for your mum and your own family too. I will always be there for you.