Tuesday, 30 October 2012

Day Out WIth Elton And Both Of My Brothers!

Lil boy posing for me to take photo heheh

Smile~


At food junction @ bishan

I am unhappy :( boo

New balloon brought by Uncle Ryan(my eldest bro)



Today went to bishan to settle stuffs, then we went to Koi to buy drinks for hub and sis. After that to Food Junction for our brunch! Eldest bro had 牛杂粉, 2nd bro had chicken rice and i had curry peppered chicken rice with cheese from Pepper Lunch Express! After that we went to GongCha to buy bro and my drink =P Bro brought Elton a new balloon @ $7.90. He will always get it whenever he want to buy balloon(pampered i know). This boy of mine only nap in cab for less than 15mins and he's awake =.= Can't wait to meet up with Jas tml to collect our pay and return uniform! And after that we are meeting Siew Cheng too =D

No comments: