Sunday, 16 December 2012

Expo With Family!






Sis, Elton & me
Loots from Baby Expo!
















Lunch at Texas Chicken~




























































Today went to expo with my family except dad. Love the loots we brought from Baby Expo <3 So happy to find babyGap pyjamas! And it's selling at 2 sets for $20! Love the Jumping Beans t-shirt too! Exactly same as those i saw at Qoo10. After Baby Expo, we went to Popular book fair. Brought the Baby Names book for $9.90! Can use it for future baby #2. Hehehe. Then we had lunch at Texas Chicken. Finished shopping at expo, we went over to Changi Citypoint Mall. By the time was already 9+ and most of the shops were already closed :( Then we back home and Elton fell asleep on my shoulders while we are in the cab!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Ludo said...

Hi Jessie. Tx for your blog. I am the father of 3y old Albane and a happy father to be next month. My wife manages foxysales.com. She is 8 months pregnant but she continues to work like crazy managing the team n I would like to help her a bit (I am a bit worried n I want to help). Would you know where to find ideas of brands for moms n kids? She sells end-of-season stocks at very discounted price via flash sales. Any brands that you like, you miss, you can't find, you find at Expo? Tx a lot. Ludo