Monday, 28 October 2013

Pique Nique, 1Night 2Day Soju Bang









Saturday 26/10/2013

Brought Elton to orchard to meet indri and yih lin. Had our light lunch at pique nique. My first time there :) Then we went isetan scotts to walk around. After that we took mrt to tanjong pagar for korean bbq! My 2nd time being there and I still love the food there! Especially the marinated chicken. Slurps! Ate till really full there and because it was raining, the ladies suggested to go WA Bar to chill out. They had beer while I drank my sharetea there. Lol. Sat till 8.30pm and it was time to go back. Took mrt to novena to fetch hubby.






Sunday 27/10/2013

Went chong pang with Elton after bath for him. Had pork porridge and satay cause of sudden craving heh. Finally had some decent pork porridge after months of not having it. Cause the coffeeshop here totally no taste at all. This boy only ate pork porridge while I had 15 sticks of satay all on my own! But very yummy haha!











Monday 28/10/2013


Today collected Elton's class photo. I totally LOL while looking at his own portrait! My grumpy boy~ Like so unhappy like that.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: