Tuesday, 26 November 2013

I'm Expecting Again!











First test strip









Tested positive on 05/09/2013









First checkup on 19/09/2013 at 5 weeks 5 days









Second checkup on 16/10/2013 at 10 weeks 4 days









Third checkup on 26/11/2013 at 16 weeks 3 days









2nd scan







3rd scan











Brought this to drink weeks ago. Taste not bad!









Fish oil that i gotten today









Gift bag from TPS :)







Had my 3rd checkup today at TPS. Changed from last month to see Dr Goh. Love their service seriously. So much better! Did routine test and see doctor. Dr Goh ask if i want to know the gender and I said yes. So now we kind of know it but not confirm yet :) Took back 3 scans and we went to collect medicine and make payment. Next month will be my detail scan. Can't wait!







- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: