Saturday, 2 August 2014

Takashimaya Toys Fair 2014

Bought clothes for my both bubz the other day
 
Toys mostly for Elton and a Fisherprice phone for Arielle
 
My favourite muffins from The Signature Patisserie!

Tried oreo muffin for the first time

MiniOne again! Yummy



Bought Elton to taka for the toys fair today. Sis helped me to look after Arielle. Went isetan scotts first to get my favourite muffin after knowing from their fb page! Saw few of my ex-colleagues. Others left/went to other outlets i think. Then to taka for the toys fair. Really many people and many toys there! Really is craziest toy fair lol. This boy only wants to buy car. And i gotten a cute mickey and Minnie clock! Plus a photo frame and a water bottle for hub. After paying, we went to get minione croissant again! Tried their cheesecake and cream puff. Oh-so-good~ After that we took mrt back home =)

Spend a bomb this month when it's only the start of the month -.- Still waiting for some of my buys from qoo10 and taobao!

No comments: