Saturday, 19 December 2009

33 Weeks!!!

Happy 33weeks to Baby Elton!!!
1 more day to checkup!
just now i went out to do something,
on the way back,
my tummy hurt like dunno wad..
especially the lower part of my tummy..
came home shitted den the pain gone..
LOL..
scare me sia..
coz first time so pain..
even walking oso hurts..
anyway mum, sis and bro went out le..
left me and 2nd bro at home..
they went out to view hse..
might be moving hse next yr i think?
but i guess i won't be staying wif them after next yr..
me and Z gonna go rent hse first coz Baby Elton will be born le..

Yesterday nite my right leg was aching so was my hipbone!
it was very difficult for me to get up frm bed..
i had to hold on to Z's hands den i can get up..
yesterday Z got half-day off..
so i met him at Yishun there..
he got his hand cut again -.-
always so careless de!
we went library to borrow books,
den bought Bubble Tea and back to Khatib..
bought 2 packs of Mixed Veg Rice for me and mum..
Z dabao Fried Beehoon..
den back home..

Yesterday while watching 传闻中的七公主,
Elton keep kicking!
think he really love the show alot..
haha..
cute lil him..
i can see tat he doing wave inside :D
blog till here!










Anyone noe where can order bean pillow?
pls tag to let me noe! Thanks!

No comments: