Sunday, 14 February 2010

Happy CNY and VALENTINES!!


Daddy and son =)


simply loveeee his side-burn! hahaha


Mummy and son (pardon my dark dark eye ring =x)


his small lil hand holding onto mine =)


bleahx =P


look at his sooo innocent eyes! haha


his favourite slpin position! LOL


Happy Chinese New Year and Valentines to all!!

More Elton's pics is up..
ytd naughty boy only willingly to slp at 3am..
make me and Z so shagggg!
have to keep coaxing him to slp but he just refuses to slp and keep crying..
his voice is so damn loud ok..
not soft soft de -.-
we were so scared tat he will wake my family up lor..
now he is slpin but just now he was throwin tantrums..
Now i kinda miss my pregnancy times~~~~~
seeing other mummies-to-be blog make me so miss my big tummy!
LOL..
its so memorable lor..
haha..
even though when giving birth is so tough and pain!
i think i'm abit siao already =x
blog till here..

No comments: