Monday, 1 February 2010

Last Checkup, 39 Weeks 2 Days






Today went for checkup..
as usual,
did routine tests first den proceed to room for consultation..
today was another female doctor,
at first she did the heartbeat thing,
den suggested i go and do ultrasound scan as she's scared tat Elton might be too big..
so me and Z proceeded to AMC..
after doin,
doctor told me tat Elton is currently 3208g..
i was like so shocked!
din expect tat he is over 3kg already!
haha..
Z was like very happy tat Elton is over 3kg already =x
so we went back to pass the ultrasound scan to doctor..
after tat our number got called again..
went in and doctor told me my amniotic fluid is on the border-line..
she asked me whether i still wan to continue wait or induce..
and she add on my amniotic fluid is getting lower..
so i discuss wif Z,
Z told me to induce..
doctor let me choose tml or on the 3rd of Feb..
Z choose tml..
think he's scared coz my amniotic fluid getting lower..
so the induce date is set on tml afternoon 2pm..
i gotta reach KKH at 1pm..
i was like very nervous and scared now!
i called yy and told her i'm inducing tml..
she told me she induce laura too..
and laura weight 3.995kg at birth..
i was like shocked coz laura seems so petite..
after all is done,
paid and took 851 to bugis there..
went to Guan Yin Temple to pray..
den to hawker centre for our lunch..
we both had Chicken Rice and i drank Coconut Juice..
after eating,
took bus to Northpoint..
bought Bubble Tea den went to Kiddy Palace..
bought Elton's Pillow and Bolster and a Bath Towel..
paid and back home..
Now gonna enjoy our last 二人世界!
hopefully everything goes smoothly and Elton will be out tml!!
can't wait to see our lil boy =)

No comments: