Sunday, 2 May 2010

NFC 2010

I pledge to treat my mum well as i had upset her a lot of times. From schooling, i always came back home with poor results. Soon it was my turn to take N Level, as usual i failed almost all of the subjects but i was given a chance to enter ITE. I did not cherish it and i was out of school at the age of 17. My mum got me a cashier job, working at a supermarket, at there i got to know my now then husband. I worked at the supermarket for 1 year plus and i decided to resign. After i resigned, i slack at home for a year, got married and pregnant. At first my mum could not accept the fact that i was pregnant so young. But later on she accept the fact. I would like to thank her for not blaming me for all the wrongs i have done. I pledge to care for her more and be filial to her for life.



NATIONAL FAMILY CELEBRATIONS 2010 (NFC 2010)

Organised by the National Family Council, National Family Celebrations is an annual event which celebrates and reinforces the importance of families and family life. This year, Singaporeans are encouraged to make a personal commitment to their families by being a part of the Singapore Family Pledge Movement.

To provide opportunities for Singaporeans to follow through on the pledges to their families, there are a myriad of activities under the NFC 2010 calendar - which will interest the young, the old, and everyone in between! NFC 2010 will be held from 25 May to 26 June 2010, and this year marks the 25th Anniversary of the Celebrations. For more information on NFC 2010, visit www.nfc.sg

No comments: