Sunday, 22 December 2013

KKH For The 3rd Time, Xin Wang For Dinner.



























Yesterday brought Elton to kkh alone. Cause he's being having fever for 6 days already. And the highest temp was 40.5 degrees. Did blood test again and was normal. This time doctor gave a different antibiotic. Last night Elton didn't have fever but this morning it went up again. After feeding him medicine so far no fever *cross fingers*


Just now went Northpoint to meet sis for dinner. Was craving for the porridge since that time i tried a bit. But when i had the whole pot to myself, I don't find it that nice at all. Lol. After eating accompany sis to shop awhile and we cabbed back.


Btw baby is 20 weeks and 1 day! 4 more days to checkup. Now can feel more movement when i'm lying down flat on my back or lying on my left side. Usually the movement is at below of my tummy. Can't wait to see baby on thursday! Hope everything will be fine!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: