Tuesday, 15 April 2014

Baby Bump At 36 Weeks 2 Days




Taken yesterday (36w2d)




Baby Arielle had been kicking a lot nowadays. Sometimes i can feel my bladder hurts lol. Have been feeling tummy hardening also. Another 3 weeks plus till we get to see u! Currently left a few more baby's item to buy, baby's present to kor kor and my confinement stuffs. And we are all ready to welcome our babygirl! This Elton kor kor has been naughty this few days. Keep on pissing me off till i got tummy cramp :/ Now i can cry at the slightest thing and he still purposely make me angry. Hope after mei mei come out i will be able to cope with 2! Just now i went for a haircut and Baby Arielle was kicking hardly inside lol. Keep seeing my tummy moving. 9 more days to my checkup. Shall update till here.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: