Wednesday, 28 May 2014

5th Year Wedding Anniversary ; Ergo Baby Carrier

Happy 5 years wedding anniversary to hub and i! So fast 5 years have passed and now we are already parents of 2. All we hope is for our 2 children to grow up happy and healthy! Yesterday online shopped at taobao and qoo10. Bought mainly Arielle's clothes, a cigarette box for hub, hot wheels car for Elton and a nursing bra for myself from taobao. Ordered phone casing for hub and myself plus a popin' cookin set for Elton from qoo10! And hub agreed to let me order a Ergo baby carrier from Agape Babies! And i already received it today! Below will be some photos of Baby Arielle and my Ergo baby carrier! =DD Anyway 12 more days Baby Arielle will be one month old! 10 more days to my confinement ends!
 
 
 
Can u spot my dimple?

Smiling baby~

Taken on Monday, 26/05/2014. About to go gai gai lo~


Dancing baby :D
 
 Ergo baby carrier! Chose the design night sky! Can't wait to use it when Arielle's head is stable :)

No comments: