Friday, 26 September 2014

13 More Days To Arielle's 5th Month!

Hi baby, why you smile until can't see your eyes? xP


Mummy and babygirl

Elton: I am carrying meimei

*Pat pat*

I'm sitting on my own!

Looking at korkor playing iPad

Yay!


Took this pic the other day ^.^

Strawberries on my leg


Thinking of something hmm
 
I love tummy time!


Imma happy girl =D


Bought at ntuc, 5 for $3.95
 
Java chip frappe

French vanilla latte~ Me likey

First try at Holy Cow Creamery

Mao shan wang!

Tried this chicken samurai tamago burger and i'm in love with it!

Received this in the letterbox today
 




Today after sending Elton to school, off i go with Arielle in the carrier to Northpoint! Went ntuc to buy another 10 packs of pepero. And today is cheaper by 30cents pfft. Then we went to Starbucks. Had been wanting to try french vanilla latte and i'm glad that i did so. Taste really good like caramel macchiato. Love it! Then i had to rush home coz someone was coming to view the playpen. And i manage to sold it :) Yesterday just sold the nursing pillow. Now i'm left with the bottle warmer and breastpump :/ Thinking back i am really regretting of stopping breastfeeding so soon. Thought i will be able to breastfeed longer this time round. Can only blame it on myself. I didn't know that there will be blocked ducts, mastitis and engorgement. Maybe it's because i didn't had any problems when i had Elton. Coz my ss stopped on it's own. I should have read up and gain more knowledge on breastfeeding. Ok enough of ranting~

No comments: