Friday, 12 September 2014

My Both Precious!

Introducing my new friend!

Funny baby lol

Bleahx

Cutie pie!


Korkor loves meimei~

Movie date yesterday, just the two of us

Look i am standing up!

I love to flip and flip and flip *Tummy time*



Yesterday bought Elton to GV Yishun for an movie. Hub looked after Arielle at home as it's his off day. Chose Planes 2: Fire And Rescue as Elton like the planes. Reached GV at 2pm+ and we went to buy tickets. Then we bought a regular popcorn combo and 2 cheese sausages. Was kinda worried that Elton won't behave in the cinema. But he actually watched finished the movie though he was fidgeting a bit. So proud of my boy! The previous time we went for movie with hub and sis. Elton didn't really want to watch at all. Gonna bring my boy for more movies next time! And also Arielle when she's older =)

No comments: