Monday, 18 January 2010

37th weeks checkup




Today my cousin came to pass us a stroller..

looks not bad hor?

haha..

Anyway today went for checkup in the mornin wif Z..

did routine test den to see doctor for consultation..

told doctor tat last friday i felt pain at my lower abdomen..

doctor says if next time i got any pain just go to delivery suite..

doctor did the hearbeat thing,

den she told us tat Elton's heart was beating very fast..

she told me to go do CTG..

while doin,

the nurse was away for a long time lor..

make me hold the thing until my hands was aching..

monitored for abt 30 mins like tat den back to see doctor..

this time the doctor put her hand into my below dunno check wad..

i think is check Elton's head..

damn pain lor!!

after checking all tat,

i got bleeding below..

make me feel so worried!

but after ask the doctor,

she say if later on got alot bleeding den have to go back..

thank god now no more bleeding..

next checkup is on the 25th..

next monday..

tis saturday will be 38th weeks le!

its anytime frm now..

Just now had Steamboat for dinner..

yummy and eat till very full..

finally satisfied my craving after so long..

haha




Yesterday went Northpoint to borrow books..

bought Elton's bath tub and a milk bottle..
spend about 40 dollars..
tats all..

No comments: