Tuesday, 26 January 2010

Procanol


Today went Northpoint's Guardian,
finally found the liquid for washing!
din noe its at the Pharmacy there..
tis was introduced by a mummy to be at MummySg Forum..
it got numbing effect so won't feel so pain when washing..
hopefully its useful for me!
gotta hurry and buy cotton ball..
coz my EDD is getting nearer..
next saturday will be 6th of February already!!
wow..
and tis saturday will be my 39weeks of pregnancy..
will Elton come out b4 tat?
hmm..
anyway today afternoon had KFC..
yum yum..
tml will be a busy day for me and Z..
we are heading down to ICA wif my parents and 2nd bro..
hopefully everything will be settled tml =)
Now i'm hungry already..
haven had my dinner yet..
gonna ask Z to cook noodles for me soon..
Elton has been kicking my ribcage since just now..
guess he is really hungry..
haha..
so i'm off frm here le~
byebye..

No comments: