Friday, 22 January 2010

bored!

Today is the 22nd..
which means 1 more month to my 21st bday!
but so sad can't celebrate on actual day =(
finally waited so long for tis day to come lor..

Tml will be my 38weeks of pregnancy..
so fast hor?
i'm so excited and afraid at the same time..
anyway on last checkup,
i ask doctor will there be anymore ultrasound scan done?
she told me do 2 is enough..
but i tod her i wanna noe how heavy is Elton now..
she told me after give birth will noe lor..
damn!
got answer = no answer..
its not like we r not paying her mah..
and my last ultrasound scan was done at 29weeks..
till now haven done any le..
i wonder izzit coz subsidised so they dun give a damn?
kinda regret choosing subsidised..
but no choice -.-

Tis sunday will be mitin yy..
hopefully she won't backed out again..
next monday will be my 38th weeks checkup..
will update when i'm back frm checkup! =)

Anyway yesterday Z have washed all of Elton's mittens and booties..
finally all washing done:D
blog till here!

No comments: