Saturday, 9 January 2010

Happy 36th weeks to Baby Elton!!

Happy 36th Weeks to Baby Elton!!!

Today marks the 9th month of my pregnancy..
time flies uh..
1 more week to 37th week which means Baby Elton's Full-Term!



Yesterday went out wif Z to buy some of my hospital bag things and Baby Elton's things..
bought the above items,
and we spend $140..
yesterday was the first time i tried KOI Bubble Tea..
haha..
i'm slow i noe..
quite nice lah..
hmm..
tml will be washing Baby Elton's clothes again..
think just wash half of them first..
and i've yet to prepare my hospital bag!
lol..
gotta start preparing soon!
Anyway tis few days is a torture for me..
can't seem to sleep well..
have to wait till 2am-3am plus before i can fall asleep -.-
its so tiring lor..
and sometimes when i touch my tummy,
can feel tat its very hard..
i was thinkin is it Elton's leg or wad?
Yesterday nite Elton was kicking really hard..
he even kicked Z's face lor when he was listening to my tummy..
guess he was hungry ba..
haha..
Just now went out wif Z to Northpoint..
bought Bubble Tea den back to Khatib..
went Sheng Siong,
Z bought his things den i told Z i wanna eat Ice Cream..
and Z bought me Cookies & Cream and Ice Cream Cone..
=))

No comments: